Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs with a modest flattening bias in line with the trend in the ZAR overnight
- Markets await the announcement of the cabinet
- Oil climbed for a third day in the longest run of gains in three weeks as falling U.S. gasoline stockpiles supported the demand outlook and simmering tensions in the Middle East kept investors on edge
- Global markets experienced choppy trading as investors weighed trade wars against earnings and economic data
- SA retail sales disappoint in March; US industrial production and retail sales contracts in April
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.