Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields edge lower after downside CPI surprise, markets watch SARB MPC today
- Markets continue to await the cabinet announcement
- Oil extended losses after a surprise jump in American crude inventories alleviated concerns over a supply crunch, while the demand outlook remained bleak as there was no let up in U.S.-China tensions
- Amid the US-China trade war, equity markets remain subdued ahead of the release of the FOMC minutes
- SA CPI surprises to the downside; UK CPI rises in April; Fed FOMC minutes reiterate patience
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.