Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs maintain bull steepening bias after the dovish SARB, yields marginally lower across the curve from a week ago
- Local markets now await the announcement of the cabinet
- WTI oil held gains above $58 a barrel after American explorers reduced drilling activity to the least in more than a year as the escalating U.S.-China trade war clouded the demand outlook. Futures steady after closing up 1.2% on Friday
- The Top40 rallied 0.28% in what was a fairly lacklustre day in local markets ahead of the US and UK public holidays
- US durable goods orders contract sharply in April; UK retail sales upbeat as a result of consumer concern over Brexit implications
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.