Today we are taking a look at:
· Volatile trading day for SA yields, as risk off resumes on the back of trade uncertainty, curve steepens marginally as a result
· Local political headlines weigh on the rand
· WTI held its biggest daily loss this month to trade near $51 a barrel as a surprise increase in inventories and no sign of a breakthrough in the U.S.-China trade war damped sentiment
· Global markets traded lower as trade tensions resurfaced, and investors took profits after the recent rally
· SA retail sales surprises to the upside in April as a result of seasonal spending; US CPI eases in May on softer energy pricesDailyMarketCommentary190613
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.