Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yield curve bear steepens as concerns over global trade persists
- USDZAR holds steady going into the long weekend
- Oil headed for a weekly decline as the tanker attacks in the Middle East provided only a relatively small boost to prices that have been hammered by a deepening trade war and swelling U.S. stockpiles
- The JSE ends the day little changed, trading lower into the close; Higher oil prices boost energy stocks across the globe, following an attack on tankers in the Gulf of Oman, while trade tensions continue to weigh on sentiment
- SA mining output contracts, business confidence subdued; Eurozone industrial production weighed by Germany; Japanese industrial production declines amid trade uncertainty
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.