Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yield curve trades well as ZAR recovers marginally, curve flattens on Friday
- FX markets focused on the Fed interest rate decision on Wednesday
- Oil held losses as OPEC and its allies continue to struggle to set a date to discuss an extension to supply cuts and as indicators signal weakening demand
- Global markets rise on hopes of stimulus
- Chinese data disappoints as trade war concerns weigh on investment; US consumer confidence deteriorates despite industrial production recovering
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.