|Today we are taking a look at:
· Risk-off in Asia which causes EM FX to weaken, yield curve maintains steepening bias on fiscal concerns
· USD trades firmer as FED speakers hint at less aggressive rate cuts
· Oil rallied after an industry report suggested U.S. crude stockpiles continue to shrink
· Precious metals were the star performer in SA, but we saw profit taking across the rest of the market; No-deal Brexit, Middle East tensions and US/China trade wars should continue to keep investors side-lined
· SA leading indicator rises in April, signalling possible recovery by year-end; US data disappoints across the board
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.