|Today we are taking a look at:
· Month-end flows cause significant flattening of the SAGB yield curve, long-end yields lower
· Markets trade positively on good news from the G20
· Oil jumped to a five-week high after Saudi and Russia signalled their support for an extension of OPEC+ output cuts and a U.S.-China agreement to restart trade talks improved the demand outlook
· Our local bourse remained range bound as investors squared off before quarter end and the G20 meeting between the US and China
· SA trade and budget balances post positive surprise in May; US PCE eases, Eurozone inflation remains unchangedDailyMarketCommentary190701
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.