|Today we are taking a look at:
· SAGB curve bear steepens following global risk-off, and as markets prepare for fiscal slippage
· Local focus on the Zuma testimony today
· Oil traded near $60 a barrel after a storm shut almost three-quarters of US Gulf of Mexico crude production, even as lingering supply concerns continue to dent the outlook
· All eyes on US Earnings Season with Citigroup reporting later today
· Chinese growth in line with consensus in Q2 but remain lacklustreDailyMarketCommentary190715
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.