|Today we are taking a look at:
· Risk off overnight as global growth concerns are in the spotlight and US turns its sanctions attention to Europe, SAGBs weaken in line with EM
· USDZAR holds largely steady
· Oil edged lower as investors weighed troubling economic data from around the world against OPEC’s extension of output cuts into 2020
· Global equity markets rally on the US-China truce
· Global manufacturing production eases, trade uncertainty weighs on PMIDailyMarketCommentary190702- 2 July
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.