|Today we are taking a look at:|
· SAGB curve maintains steepening bias as fiscal woes fester after the Eskom results announcement
· All eyes on the outcome of the FOMC tonight
· Oil extended its longest rally in three weeks as lingering Iran tensions stoke concerns over the stability of Middle East energy flows, while U.S. crude stockpiles continue to tighten
· Global stocks are on the backfoot as a mix of bad earnings, poor macro data and Trump comments on China keep investors on the sidelines into the FED minutes
· SA unemployment rate worsens, fiscal woes persist as revenue collection slowsDailyMarketCommentary190731
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.