|Today we are taking a look at:
· Market dovishness lead to slightly lower bond yields, hunt for yield persists
· Markets quiet as they wait for US NFP
· Oil edged lower as a smaller-than-expected decline in U.S. crude and gasoline inventories added bearish sentiment to a market reeling from a gloomy economic outlook
· Our local Top40 closed lower while global equity markets close in positive territory
· US payrolls report shows strong job gainsDailyMarketCommentary190704 4 July
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.