|Today we are taking a look at:
· Risk-off fuels higher yields as Turkish central bank governor is removed and markets uncertain over a Fed cut
· USD rebounds on the back of US data
· Oil edged higher as rising tension in the Middle East kept investors wary, while expectations the U.S. and China can make a quick breakthrough following the resumption of trade talks are low
· Diversified miners drop with commodity prices lower as the US dollar strengthen
· US nonfarm payrolls data shows labour market strength
DailyMarketCommentary190708-8 July 2019
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.