Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk sentiment bounced slightly in Asia this morning as concern over a US recession prompts expectations for QE, SA yield curve marginally steeper yesterday
- The rand remains on the back foot and vulnerable
- Oil extended its decline as a second surprise gain in U.S. crude stockpiles added to deepening concerns about the outlook for global demand
- Concerns of an economic slowdown weigh on equity markets
- SA retail sales surprises to the upside in JuneDailyMarketCommentary190815
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.