Today we are taking a look at:
- Bear curve flattening as front-end yields tick higher, markets digest Fed and BOE communication
- Trump trade war provides the catalyst for USD strength
- Oil is set for a weekly loss after the steepest one-day drop in more than four years as Trump abruptly escalated the trade war with China
- Equity markets experienced choppy trading as investors digested the Federal Reserve’s forward guidance on future rate cuts
- SA manufacturing PMI rises temporarily; global PMIs softer; BOE remains cautious amid uncertain Brexit implications DailyMarketCommentary2.08
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.