Today we are taking a look at:
· Yields marginally higher, mixed sentiment ahead of trade and budget data today
· USDZAR holds steady into month-end
· Oil took a breather on Friday after three days of solid gains, but was set for its strongest week since early July, boosted by a decline in U.S inventories and a looming hurricane in Florida, while new signs of trade talks emerged
· The JSE and global markets trade firmer on hopes of an imminent resolution to the US-China trade dispute
· SA PPI slumps in July; US GDP estimate revised lower
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.