- Talk about an IMF bail-out causes much volatility, SAGB curve remains steep
- USDZAR stages modest recovery to trade back below 15.0000
- Oil rebounded on a report that Saudi Arabia had contacted other oil producers to discuss possible ways to stem the recent decline in prices
- Global markets traded higher as bargain hunters came into the market place
- SA Business confidence falls as a result of policy uncertainty, weak demand; Asian trade data this morning
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.