Today we are taking a look at:
- EM FX supported by US tariff hike delay, with ECB later today SAGBs may remain range-bound ahead of the meeting
- Market focus on the outcome of the ECB today, Gold declined after President Donald Trump said he will delay the next tariff increase on Chinese goods
- Oil prices jumped on Thursday, bouncing back from heavy losses in the previous session
- Sentiment that a trade deal between the U.S and China is imminent buoyed equity markets
- SA business confidence declines sharply in Q3 amid policy uncertaintyDailyMarketCommentary190912
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.