Today we are taking a look at:
- SA yields come under pressure on Friday, but lacklustre curve as markets awaits for more clarity on fiscal woes
- The rand opens the new month trading firmer at 15.2000
- Oil prices lower after new tariffs imposed by the United States and China came into force
- The JSE, European and US markets end the week with solid gains, while Asian markets retreat after the latest tariffs on Chinese goods kicked in and following data that showed further weakness in China’s manufacturing sector
- SA budget and trade balances disappoint in July; Eurozone CPI eases in July along with US personal income growthDailyMarketCommentary190902
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.