Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields marginally lower on Friday, as quarter-end rebalancing halted the earlier sell-off
- The rand trades on the back foot
- Oil steady after the biggest weekly loss since July as investors weighed rising tension in the Middle East against the prospect for an escalating trade dispute between the U.S. and China
- Quarter end should find some window dressing, given the Top40 is currently -6.3% for the Quarter so far
- US spending growth disappoints, PCE deflator remains below Fed target and capital goods orders declineDailyMarketCommentary190930
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.