Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields decline marginally in the long end portion of the curve as the ZAR strengthens
- Currency markets hold steady
- Oil fell for a fourth day amid rising crude inventories and waning optimism for U.S.-China trade talks
- Renewed optimism about trade talks boosts markets
- SA business confidence rebound in September; US FOMC meeting minutesDailyMarketCommentary191010
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.