Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields marginally lower but lag the risk on move in NY
- Emerging markets improve on hopes around trade talks
- Oil is heading for the first weekly advance since the end of September as U.S.-China trade talks progress
- Optimism surrounding trade talks boosts markets globally
- SA mining and manufacturing production disappoints in AugustDailyMarketCommentary191011
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.