Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields buck the stronger ZAR trend, yields higher across the curve on Friday
- USDZAR consolidates gains sub 15.0000
- Oil dropped after surging the most in almost a month on Friday on signs investors are sceptical that progress in the U.S.-China trade talks will improve a worsening global demand outlook
- All rooms are sea facing as a potential signed trade deal as early as next month fuels optimism across global markets
- US consumer confidence rises as incomes surge; Chinese trade data reflects weakened domestic and global demandDailyMarketCommentary191014
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.