Today we are taking a look at:
- Potential Brexit deal gives SAGBs a boost, yields decline across the curve
- Brexit deal remains the focus
- Oil headed for a weekly drop as optimism over U.S.-China trade detente was tempered by signs it will still be hard to reach even a limited deal
- The JSE and global markets traded lower as optimism surrounding the Brexit deal waned and the DUP said it would vote against the accord
- Chinese growth slows in Q3, driven by weaker investment, Japanese CPI subdued; UK retail sales surprises to the upside, while US economic data disappoints in September
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.