Today we are taking a look at:
- A strong day for SA as bonds, swaps, CDS and FX all enjoy a decent rally
- The rand continues to post steady gains
- Oil resumed its decline on indications U.S. crude inventories expanded for a sixth week, the longest run of gains in almost a year
- Brexit no-deal fears are at the forefront as global markets see risk off trade across asset classes
- SARB leading index eases marginally in Aug, signalling subdued economic conditions in 2020
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.