Today we are taking a look at:
- A decent day for SA again in a quiet macro back drop, SAGB yields marginally lower as the MTBPS and Moody’s still a concern
- Global Market focus today on the ECB
- Oil prices dipped on Thursday on lingering concerns about a weak demand outlook
- Equity markets continue to react to company earnings and Brexit concerns
- SA CPI surprises to the downside in September, core inflation declinesDailyMarketCommentary191024
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.