Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB holds a flattening bias as yields decline in the belly and back end of the curve
- Dollar trades weaker across the board
- Oil held near the lowest level in almost two months as inventories expanded the most since May and disappointing U.S. economic data added to pessimism over the demand outlook
- Concerns of the global economic outlook weighed equity markets as various economic data releases supported a global slowdown
- US ADP employment disappoints in SeptemberDailyMarketCommentary191003
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.