Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields sharply higher across the curve as a result of the MTBPS disappointment
- MTBPS disappoints and the rand pays the price
- Oil rose after a pipeline that feeds the key U.S. storage hub of Cushing was shut due to a spill, gold higher after Fed decision
- Equity markets rally as the Fed cuts interest rates
- SA MTBPS shows a significant deterioration in SA’s debt and deficit metrics; US Fed cuts rates, on data-watch until next moveDailyMarketCommentary191031
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.