Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields decline marginally, following the stronger ZAR
- Market focus on the US data today
- Oil headed for its biggest weekly decline since the middle of July as a streak of disappointing economic data from the U.S. and elsewhere added to fears a global recession is coming
- The JSE and European markets end lower, but US markets rebound following two days of losses, with all eyes on the jobs report later today
- Eurozone retail sales was sluggish in August DailyMarketCommentary191004
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.