- SAGBs follow ZAR stronger, albeit in thin volumes
- Market focus again on trade talks
- Oil kept falling after its biggest weekly drop since July as signs that reaching a comprehensive U.S.-China trade deal will be tough
- Global equities have drifted lower post a report that China’s willingness to agree on a broad based trade deal has narrowed
- US labour market data disappoints in September, wage growth easesDailyMarketCommentary191007
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.