Today we are taking a look at:
- Neutral market reaction to dovish SARB, SAGB yields fractionally higher
- Local focus now shifts to the S&P announcement
- Oil pared its third weekly advance as investors monitor developments in the trade war
- The JSE and global markets trade lower as US-China trade concerns continue to weigh on sentiment
- SARB keeps rates unchanged in a dovish statementDailyMarketCommentary191122
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.