Today we are taking a look at:
- A very quiet afternoon session on Friday with SAGBs still on the back foot going into Moody’s review
- USDZAR recovers from worst levels
- Oil held its biggest gain in almost seven weeks
- All eyes on Shoprite’s Sales update today. Tencent is +1.2%, US futures are +0.3% from our close and commodities are mixed
- SA PMI rises, nears benchmark 50-point mark; US labour market data above consensusDailyMarketCommentary191104
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.