Today we are taking a look at:
- US Treasuries bear steepened for the second consecutive session as long-end yields led declines
- Markets await catalyst for the next move
- Oil retreated from a six-week high as investors weigh indications of expanding American crude inventories and mixed signals on the progress of U.S.-China trade talks.
- Global stocks take a breather after conflicting news flow on Sino-American trade discussions lead to some risk-off activity
- Consumer confidence worse than expected as economic outlook deterioratesDailyMarketCommentary191106
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.