Today we are taking a look at:
- US Treasuries rallied Wednesday, while the curve flattened following a strong 10Y auction which traded 1.1bp through the WI level
- Eskom headlines halt rand gains
- Oil held losses after snapping a three-day rally on signs of a stumble in the U.S-China trade dispute and indications the biggest OPEC+ producers aren’t seeking deeper output cuts
- Global equity markets continued to grind higher as positive quarterly earnings outweighed global trade concerns
- Eurozone retail sales rise in SeptemberDailyMarketCommentary191107
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.