Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs rally after China announces that it has agreed with the US to rollback tariffs
- Eskom continues to struggle with supply constraints
- Oil pared a weekly gain as investors weighed signs of progress in the prolonged U.S.-China trade war that’s undermined global crude demand
- Global equity markets bounce back on better-than-expected China trade data, but investors remain cautious on trade talks into the weekend
- SA business confidence remains low in October; Manufacturing sector experiences fourth consecutive decline; BOE keeps interest rate unchangedDailyMarketCommentary191108
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.