Today we are taking a look at:
- The Fed gives risk a bid with USD weakness in particular and ZAR strengthens, SAGBs open a touch stronger and drag yields down to greenshoe levels
- Focus to be on UK elections
- Oil prices edged higher with the market mood switching to relief as OPEC forecast a supply deficit next year
- Global equity markets post marginal gains
- SA CPI eases in November, retail activity remains downbeat; US CPI rises unexpectedly, FOMC pauses in current cycleDailyMarketCommentary191212
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.