Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yield curve bear steepens after GDP disappointment, yields higher, ZAR weaker
- Risk aversion increases on President Trump’s trade-deal comments
- Oil defied trade-deal bearishness to rise for a third day, Gold little changed
- World equity markets are taking a breather as tariff/political tensions rise between the two biggest economies in the world
- SA economy contracts in Q3 as inventories and production declinesDailyMarketCommentary191204
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.