Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs held onto gains going into the close on Friday as risk trades well
- Focus this week on central banks
- Oil traded near the highest level in almost 12 weeks after Saudi Arabia surprised the market Friday with a significant supply cut beyond what was agreed to with fellow OPEC+ members
- It was a strong finish to the week out of the US but locally it was nothing special with a flat performance. It’s a muted start this morning with a more ‘wait and see’ stance as we head into the trade deal deadline
- US labour market data above consensusDailyMarketCommentary191209
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.