Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields marginally higher in the back end of the curve, markets look to SARB MPC next week for further direction
- Currency markets take a breather as tensions ease
- Oil headed for its first weekly loss since November as the prospect of a U.S.-Iranian war receded, easing fears of a potential supply disruption in the Middle East
- Global markets are mixed as middle eastern tensions ease and investors await a crucial US Jobs number
- SA business confidence rises in Dec but remains weak for the year as a whole; manufacturing production slumps as demand weakens sharply in Q4DailyMarketCommentary200110
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.