Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields lower, after strong auction, in line with ZAR strength
- Markets anxiously await signing of US-China trade deal
- Oil traded near a six-week low after a report indicated American crude stockpiles increased
- Global markets take a breather overnight as investors weigh up the first flurry of major US companies’ earnings and the apparent continued tariffs in the upcoming US-China deal
- SA consumer confidence remains weak as household finances under pressure; US CPI rises in December as a result of higher energy, services costsDailyMarketCommentary200115
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.