Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs trade well, supported by offshore demand for yield, yields marginally lower across the curve as a result
- Global focus on the spread of the coronavirus
- Oil fell on notions supply remains sufficient; Gold was steady in Asia
- Naspers’ placing of 22m Prosus shares after market will likely dominate the local headlines; Flows should be muted as we enter the Chinese Lunar New Year holiday period
- SARB leading index rises in November, driven by temporary rise in confidenceDailyMarketCommentary200122
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.