Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs lag the move in ZAR, as EM FX trades well overall, risk trades mildly on the back foot this morning
- USDZAR posts steady gains
- Oil prices fell to their lowest in seven weeks; Gold prices held steady on Thursday
- Global equity markets remained cautious amid the coronavirus outbreak, with investors switching focus to the first European Central Bank meeting for the year
- SA CPI rises in December as a result of higher transport and fuel costsDailyMarketCommentary200123
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.