Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk continues to trade better after the Chinese stimulus, benefiting EM FX, SAGB yields follow lower
- USDZAR recovers from weakness
- Oil traded back above $50 a barrel ahead of OPEC meeting today, gold and silver were steady, while base metals were mixed
- A rebound in the Chinese market is boosting markets
- SA PMI declines further in January as sentiment deterioratesDailyMarketCommentary200204
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.