Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk continues to rally and this feeds through into SA but SAGBs pare back earlier gains as a result of local SOE woes
- All eyes on the U.S data today
- Oil pared its fifth straight weekly loss on optimism that OPEC+ will deepen output
- We expect profit taking across our equity markets into the weekend as the coronavirus takes centre stage again
- SACCI business confidence remains downbeat, with electricity shortages worsening the outlookDailyMarketCommentary200207
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.