Today we are taking a look at:
- SARB reduces interest rates by 100bps, SAGBs pare losses, but still ends the day on the back foot, in line with global risk assets
- Markets continue to trade on headlines
- Oil continued climbing after its biggest ever single-day gain as Trump waded into the price war between Saudi and Russia
- Risk on sentiment lead by tech names sees global equity markets higher, how sustainable the move is will be the million dollar question
- SARB surprises the market with a 100bps reduction to the repo rate to support an economy in the depths of a recessionDailyMarketCommentary200320
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.