Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk off persists on the back of concerns of the impact of the coronavirus on global growth, SAGB yields sharply higher across the curve as a result
- Covid-19 puts the rand on the back foot
- Oil extended its slide from the lowest close in more than two years; Gold is heading for the biggest weekly gain since 2016
- Global markets retrace Wednesday’s gains on continued coronavirus concerns
- The current account deficit narrowed to 1.3% of GDP in Q4; The SACCI business confidence index (BCI) rose to 92.7 index points in FebruaryDailyMarketCommentary200306
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.