Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB curve steepens as front-end yields decline, while the long-end remains sticky on concern of WGBI-related outflows and fiscal slippage
- President announces stimulus plan
- Oil dropped to the lowest in more than 18 years; Gold down
- The US finished near its lows but Futures are broadly in line from where we went out. AsiaPac is lower, the commodity basket mixed and Tencent up 1%, which should provide a bit of support to NPN
- SA Leading index increased due to higher prices on SA exports and wider interest rate spreadDailyMarketCommentary200422
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.