Will Covid-19 be the catalyst for technology adoption in real estate?
- Will this period of enforced digital uptake, dependency and remote working accelerate the adoption of proptech in Africa? What are the key barriers to adoption on the continent?
- With a renewed focus on hygiene and occupational safety – how will smart building technologies impact the way we design, operate and manage our real estate going forward? Will occupier pressure force landlords to adopt quicker?
- With an increased focus on costs and affordability – how can the implementation of green/sustainable technologies increase efficiencies and cost savings across the development and management value chain?
- Data digitization, analytics and blockchain all have the power to alleviate Africa’s chronic issues of lack of transparency and ineffective land administrations- what practical solutions are we seeing implemented in this space across Africa and how long will it take for the industry and governments to adopt these new technologies?
- How can we leverage on propetch to make marketing, site inspections, valuations, contract execution, payments, and conveyancing, happen electronically in Africa?
Watch now for more expertise and insights, and let us know what you think in the comments below.
If you enjoyed this video, you may find Collaboration between landlords and tenants key to the continuation of SA’s retail property sector as well.
For more information on our Impactful Solutions for Enduring Success, visit our website.