- The current crisis will put further pressure on liquidity and regional currencies – what are developers, investors and financiers doing to weather the storm?
- The regional real estate sector has a high concentration of retail centres, especially in countries like Zambia and Botswana- how will this impact the overall sector and how are developers with large retail exposures navigating this period ?
- Covid-19 has caused disruption of economic activity across the SADC region – how will economies like Zambia and Zimbabwe, that were already struggling pre-Covid-19, recover? Will the IMF finally intervene?
- Potential delays in the oil and gas FDI’s/projects caused by the pandemic – what does this mean for Mozambique’s economy and real estate sector? Will the momentum gained over the last 12-months be lost?
- With major pressure on regional currencies – is it time for pension funds and local institutional capital to take a more active role in the sector?
Watch now for more expertise and insights, and let us know what you think in the comments below.
In partnership with API events
To find out more about our Property Finance solutions, click here.