- Investment activity is likely to slow throughout 2020 with the retail and hospitality sectors being the most affected – will we see a shift to more defensive assets? and how will investors and financiers navigate this period of uncertainty?
- Negotiating losses, dealing with force majeure and managing cash flow and liquidity in times of crisis- details from the experts
- Reviewing the impact of current oil prices and further currency volatility and depreciation – are we better prepared than in 2015/2016?
- Will the recent impact of Covid-19 delay the imminent FDI investments in Mozambique? How will general Africa FDI be affected?
- Already struggling with an economic downturn, currency depreciation and tough trading conditions – how will countries like Zambia survive further shock?
Watch now for more expertise and insights, and let us know what you think in the comments below.
In partnership with API events
To find out more about our Property Finance solutions, click here.